Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Welcome to the Sellsword

Now you belong to me! Muahahaha! *cough*

Um, yes. Now, welcome to the Sellsword, my first foray in to the world of blogging. Here I will be reviewing novels, movies, tv shows and video games as well as the occasionaly comment on society and things in my daily life.

So let's begin with a little about me. That name's Daniel Chuter and I'm a 21 year old Australian living in the slum city of Newcastle on the east coast. I have absolutly no qualifications or right to review or comment on absolutely anything but since when has that ever stopped anyone on the internet?

I'm a fantasy fan, across the many medias and platforms that the genre spreads but particullary in fantasy novels. I am in fact working on various fantasy manuscripts but don't expect to see me on the shelves of your local Barnes and Noble or Borders any time soon.

Now on to the reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment